Our team of physical therapists is dedicated to providing customized one-on-one care that helps children with developmental, neuromuscular and orthopaedic conditions to restore and enhance their development and enable them to participate in desired age appropriate family, community and school-based activities. Our clinicians utilize therapies in a play-based environment that can help children increase their strength, balance, coordination and motor skills.
Our pediatric physical therapy programs can provide significant benefits for:
- Gross motor skill deficits
- Limitations of range of motion and strength
- Balance and coordination difficulties
- Assessment for orthotics and equipment
- Toe walking
- Genetic syndromes (Down syndrome, muscular dystrophy)
- Cerebral palsy
- Brain trauma/injuries
- Developmental delays
- Autism spectrum disorders
- General orthopaedic injuries
- Spina Bifida
- Low back pain or poor posture
- Post-fracture care
- Sports-related pain or injury rehabilitation
- …And much more!
Contact TOP Rehab Services, Inc. for more information.