Athletic Training encompasses the prevention, examination, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of emergent, acute, or chronic injuries and medical conditions.
Athletic Trainers are highly qualified, multi-skilled health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to provide preventive services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention, and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
Athletic Training services may include:
- Communication with coaches, physicians, parents, and athletes
- Clinical evaluation and diagnosis
- Immediate and emergency care
- Treatment, Rehabilitation, and Education
- Conditioning program development
- Nutrition program
- On-call accessibility
- Comprehensive concussion management
- Game, event, and practice sports medicine coverage
- Facilitation of physician referrals and appointments
- Pre-participation physical examinations
TOP Rehab Services, Inc currently provides Athletic Training services to Tullahoma City Schools , allowing for improved communication between student athletes, school staff, parents, physicians and therapy follow up care.