Injured athletes from youth sports to professional sports, all require a Physical Therapist experienced in rehabilitating sports-related injuries and post-surgical treatment.
Athletes place higher demands on the muscles and joints and also require sport-specific training to recover speed, power, and agility. This is the specific training that the therapists at TOP Rehab Services provide.
Our Physical Therapists have years of experience rehabilitating athletes with:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation of the knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow, and spine
- Shoulder and rotator cuff injuries
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle strains
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL rehab
- Tendonitis / bursitis
- Post-fracture rehab
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Overhead sports injuries (throwing, swimming, etc.)
- Running and cycling injuries
A Personalized Recovery Process
The process starts with a thorough evaluation of your condition and your personal goals. We then provide a custom program including the following:
- Control of Pain and Inflammation
- Recovery of Range of Motion
- Hands-on Techniques
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Core and Extremity Strengthening
- Balance and Proprioceptive Activities
- Speed, Endurance, and Power Training
- Sport- specific Retraining
Optimizing the Recovery Process
Injuries are an unfortunate side effect of sports but they don't have to sideline you indefinitely. With the application of the latest clinical research, we can work hand-in-hand with your referring physician / surgeon to optimize the recovery process so you can reach your full potential.
Give us a call today to learn more about our sports rehabilitation program.